– SET Index closed at 1,498.13 points, decreased 14.70 points or 0.97% with a trading value of 78.8 billion baht. The analyst stated that the rebase in SET Index was due to a revised down GDP forecast from IMF in ASEAN countries, including Thailand.
In the meantime, the analyst advised investors to monitor the economic directions from the Fed’s meeting tonight as U.S. inflation and bond yield slightly rose higher.
The analyst expected the market to move in a sideways direction with a support level at 1,480-1,470 points and a resistance level at 1,520 points.
– Foreign Investors and Local Institutions pulled back 6.8 billion baht worth of Thai shares after IMF revised down 2021 GDP.
– IMF projected 2021 global GDP to expand 5.5% but warned new strains could threaten growth.
– SET extended the “cash balance” measure on DELTA to February 16, 2021.
– PTTGC announced a certified EIA and signs EPC agreement for a ฿5.2Bn Olefins 2 Project.
– SCN acquired a project from PTT worth more than 195 million baht to maintain NGV stations.
– MTC issued two series of debentures with BBB+ rating to expand its loan business.
– RS budgeted ฿800Mn for M&A in 2021, targeting earning to reach an all-tIme high.
– CHAYO jumped 6% to a new high. The analyst recommended “BUY” at ฿11 on bright earnings prospects.
– Analysts recommended “BUY” SCGP with a TP as high as Bt56, seeing a brighter outlook in 2021.
– Stocks in Focus on January 27, 2021: IVL (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿45.00/share) and BCH (KGI Securities TP at ฿22.30/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on January 27, 2021