– Wichai Wachiraphong, Thailand’s high net-worth investor, had a positive outlook on PTT Oil and Retail Business Public Company Limited (OR), expecting the non-oil business to be the core business within the next three years.
Meanwhile, Watchara Kaewsawang, another Thailand’s high net-worth investor, stated that he received over 20,000 shares from exercising his rights from the allotment of PTT. He expected to acquire more on the first trading day, while having high confidence that the share price would not drop lower than the IPO price.
– Analysts made recommendations on accumulating the banking sector for dividend plays as stocks have better returns than the market. Among top banks, SCB has the highest dividend per share at ฿4.0/share (3.8% dividend yield) with a target price at ฿103.00/share. Meanwhile, TISCO has the highest pay rate at ฿4.87/share, representing a payout ratio of 64% of the net profit. Analysts gave a target price for TISCO at ฿106.00/share.
– DOD will advance in hemp-related products. The company expected to submit the form for certifications to establish a refinery factory and planned for integrated business to make an international market.
– ADVANC announced a dividend payment for the 2H20 operation at ฿3.68/share after reporting a decrease of net profit for the year by 13.7% to book 27,434 million baht. The company budgeted 25-30 billion baht to invest in 5G-4G in 2021. INTUCH is expected to announce its earnings today. The analyst estimated a drop in net profit by 4% to 10,677 million baht and forecast a dividend per share at ฿1.15/share.
– The speculation in IVL drove the share price by 7.84% yesterday. The analyst expected strong performance in 1H21 in response to a wider GPM and a high season for the business. 4Q20 earnings were estimated to book a profit of 1,517 million baht, and the yearly profit would be 2,621 million baht. The analyst recommended “BUY” at a target price of ฿44.00/share.
– The Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand is expected to appeal to the Central Court to revoke protective orders on BTS regarding the adjustment of bidding conditions on MRT Orange Line. Meanwhile, the Thai Cabinet could approve the extension project for the Pink Line worth 3.37 billion baht today.