– SET Index closed at 1,508.35 points, decreased 8.59 points or 0.57% with a trading value of 106 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market made a short rebase due to a lack of new catalyst, coupled with the speculation from the analysts that investors could have made a selloff to switch to OR, seeing that the total trading value of OR accounted for nearly 50% of the total value in SET Index.
The analyst expected the index to pick up slowly if the index does not drop lower than 1,500 points, while advising to keep an eye on the releasing GDP data from NESDC on Monday. In addition, the analyst gave a support level at 1,480-1,500 points and a resistance level at 1,530-1,550 points.
– Foreign Investors and Local Institutions net sold a total of 8.5 billion baht worth of Thai shares, plunging SET Index by 8.6 points.
– OR closed the first trading day at 29.25/share, increased 11.25/share or 62.50% with a trading value of 47,360 million baht. The company expected the listing in SET Index to enhance business operations as market leader.
– GGC jumped 3% after reporting a skyrocket net profit in 2020 of 5 folds.
– GLOBAL’s 2020 earnings dropped 7%, offering dividend in stock and cash.
– KTC expected to acquire “Krungthai Leasing” to expand the hire purchase business.
– EA signed a 1.5 billion baht loan agreement with ADB to increase its power business.
– Stocks in Focus on February 11, 2021: OR (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿25.00/share) and DCC (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿3.18/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 11, 2021