– SET Index closed at 1,514.91 points, decreased 8.20 points or 0.54% with a trading value of 96.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that a pullback in the Thai stock market was due to a profit-taking after a series of gain since Monday, while investors might seek higher yield in US dollars appreciation.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to move between 1,508-1,528 points in tomorrow’s session and advised investors to monitor the earnings season in the Thai stock market.
– Foreign Investors withdrew from Thai stocks, taking 1.6 billion baht from a selloff.
– BOT saw Thai economic uncertainty to remain high despite the recovery continued on track.
– ZMICO said no significant development other than structural change of shareholders after a soaring session on Tuesday.
– STA made a turnaround to book ฿9.5Bn of profit in 2020, offering Bt1.75 dividend payment. The company STA a robust 2021 on upswing NR demand for auto-gloves industries.
– STGT’s 2020 profit soared 21 folds to ฿14.4Bn, offering a dividend of Bt2.00/share.
– MTC’s earnings in 2020 expanded 23% to ฿5.2Bn, offering a dividend of ฿0.37/share.
– MAJOR was hit hard by Covid-19 to record a net loss of ฿527Mn in 2020.
– GL plunged as much as 31% before closing 15.83% down on the first temporary trading session before being benched on sidelines.
– IVL affirmed a halt in IOD production due to cold weather in the US, while asserting that the halt had no impact on operation.
– TRUE received the 26GHz spectrum license worth ฿3.57Bn.
– Stocks in Focus on February 17, 2021: RATCH (KTB Securities TP at ฿52.50/share) and MAJOR (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿23.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 17, 2021