– STGT expected its Surat Thani 3 plant to start production in 2Q21, while latex glove plants in Songkhla and Trang are scheduled to commence in the second half of 2021, in hopes to boost up the number of gloves to 36,000 million by this year. Analysts estimated STGT’s 1Q21 earnings of 10,421 million baht, an increase of 2,369%, recommending “BUY” and a target price of ฿58.00/share.
– PTTGC signalled a bright performance in 1Q21 as gross refinery margin soared and petrochemical prices exhibited an upward trend following the recovery of demand, and affirming sales in 2021 to grow 8% YoY. Meanwhile, the tender offer for the entire securities of VNT is expected to complete in 3Q21, and will be ready to book the revenue in early 2022.
– RBF’s share price rocketed 9.44% on March 5, 2021. Analysts expected a green light from the shareholder meeting which will be held on April 23 over the disposal of 2 assets “Novotel Chumphon-ibis Styles Chiang Mai” in the amount of 272 million baht. Also, analysts are positive towards this sale of hotel business as it could unlock RBF’s profit growth in the long-term.
– UAC set aside about 1.5-2 billion baht for its subsidiary “UAC Top Energy” to participate in bidding for 5 Community Power Plant projects with a combined production capacity of 15 MW. Also, UAC set to recognize 119.92 million baht revenue from “Bangchak Biofuel” in 1Q21.
– With a massive order, XO was confident to deliver an excellent revenue in 1Q21, confirming full-year earnings to reach a record high. XO had set a revenue growth target of 10-15% and profit of 20-25%, with a plan to penetrate European and Chinese markets, together with aiming to launch hemp sauce globally.