– SET Index closed at 1,633.06 points, decreased 3.50 points or 0.21% with a trading value of 85.1 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved narrowly in today’s session without positive catalysts to drive the market. Meanwhile, investors were focusing on the upcoming Fed’s meeting this week in concerns of the slowdown in QE, causing a withdrawal from big-cap stocks and switching to mid and small-cap stocks with individual positive factors instead. Stocks that outperformed faced profit taking.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to edge higher with a support level at 1,625 points and a resistance level at 1,650-1,680 points.
– Foreign Investors and Individuals combined a 685 million baht of net sell to plunge SET Index by 3.50 points.
– G7 pledged 870 million COVID-19 vaccine doses, half to be delivered by the end of 2021.
– FTSE Rebalance will raise the Thai stock market’s weight by 0.01% to 0.59%, effective at the closing on June 18, 2021, with an estimated inflow of 2 billion baht.
– JAS soared 14.19% in anticipation of potential recovery in 2021 and the possibility of receiving a claim worth 4.5 billion baht.
– IVL officially took control of the Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate Plant in the U.S. to top up its rPET commitment of 750 kilotons per annum by 2025.
– Maybank recommended BUY on SMT with a TP at Bt8, seeing the shifting to megatrends products like Fiber Optics will boost margin. The share price rose 23% to close at Bt6.95 per share.
– Stocks in Focus on June 14, 2021: CKP (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿6.50/share) and SCGP (Capital Nomura Securities TP at ฿60.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 14, 2021