– SET Index closed at 1,622.31 points, decreased 10.75 points or 0.6% with a trading value of 90 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in sideways-down trends as investors awaited the upcoming FOMC meeting.
Meanwhile, the banking sector and finance that dragged the Thai market down was pressured by uncertain measures from the government in solving the problem of loans that failed to reach the target.
In addition, the analyst recommended investors to monitor the vaccine rollout after the postponement, giving a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,600 points and a resistance level at 1,635-1,642 points.
– Individuals took the opportunity of plunging SET Index to buy the dips for 2.3 billion baht.
– Thailand has begun to conduct a clinical test on its locally developed COVID-19 vaccine with humans, “ChulaCov19“.
– TRIS Rating assigned the company rating of A-, with a stable outlook to STGT to strong revenue growth and cash generation with stable working capital management.
– BA rose 13.95% as Koh Samui is in the queue to reopen following the kick-off of nationwide vaccinations.
– The Central Bankruptcy Court approved THAI‘s rehabilitation plan and appointed five executives for the said plan.
– CKP was rated “BUY” by two analysts due to the big upside potential from the Luang Prabang project, as well as the continued positive forecast for 3Q21.
– ILINK signed a construction contract worth 33.8 million baht for the construction of underground cable 1 province 1 road.
– CK signed a 77.4 million baht construction contract for “Daowadung 65 Building”.
– IND has signed the additional memorandum of Contract for aviation fuel storage tank design and construction project (T-2306) at Suvarnabhumi Aviation Fuel Storage Station.
– Stocks in Focus on June 15, 2021: MAJOR (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿25.00/share) and BEC (KTBST Securities TP at ฿19.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 15, 2021