– SET Index closed at 1,591.43 points, increased 12.15 points or 0.77% with a trading value of 69.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market closed higher from the support of the energy sector on a spike in oil prices after OPEC+ failed to reach an agreement for production policy yesterday.
Meanwhile, the construction and services also supported the market in the afternoon session after the Thai cabinet agreed on the relief measures to proceed with some of the construction works. The electronic parts also edged higher in today’s session as well, which resulted in an overall outlook to perform better.
The analyst estimated a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,580 points and a resistance level at 1,600 points, while recommending investors to monitor the Covid-19 situation in Thailand.
– Proprietary Trading led the market in net buy, buoying SET Index higher by 12 points.
– Thailand’s IAA consensus believed that food, banking, construction, and healthcare plays will outperform the market in 2H21. BDMS, BEM, CPALL, GPSC, KBANK, and TU are Top Picks.
– The Extraordinary General Meeting of SSP‘s Shareholders approved the investment in a biomass power plant project with a capacity of 9.9MW.
– Dusit International made its Oman debut with the opening of dusitD2 Naseem Resort, Jabal Akhdar.
– AEONTS reported a net profit of 1,149 million baht, increased 116.83% from a net profit of 530 million baht in the same period of last year.
– Oil prices were close to three-year high after OPEC+ meeting failed to reach an agreement on the production policy for 2021.
– As reported earlier by “Kaohoon Online,” MAJOR and CPN came to an agreement on SF deal for 7.7 billion baht.
– Stocks in Focus on July6, 2021: TOA (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿40.00/share) and CBG (Country Group Securities TP at ฿157.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 6, 2021