– SET Index closed at 1,552.09 points, increased 8.42 points or 0.55% with a trading value of 85.2 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market made a technical rebound and recovered from a dull trading session this week.
Meanwhile, the market already priced in the negative sentiment of Covid-19 situation and the CCSA’s stringent measures in focusing on hot spots rather than a full lockdown relieved the market’s worries.
The analyst expected SET Index to fluctuate next week with a support level at 1,530 points and a resistance level at 1,580 points. The analyst recommended investors to monitor earnings results of the banking sector.
– Individuals and Proprietary Trading buoyed SET Index by 8 points with a 770 million baht of net buy in a low trading value session.
– Origin Property planned to spin off its horizontal property business, “Britania,” expecting to submit a filing to SEC in 3Q21.
– IMH will provide the Sinopharm Covid-19 vaccine later this month. The registration process will begin next week.
– Thailand has implemented stronger Covid-19 limitations in 10 dark-red zone provinces, effective on Monday, July 12, in order to combat the daily outbreak of new infections.
– Thai baht continues weakening to hit a 15-month low since April 2020 amid a continuing surge in coronavirus cases.
– Dusit International subsidiary Elite Havens is recognized for offering one of ‘The World’s Most Amazing Vacation Rentals’ in a new Netflix series.
– BA gained 7.34% in share price as investors monitor the opening of Koh Samui, which is a signature route for BA.
– Stocks in Focus on July 9, 2021: MAJOR (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿25.50/share) and SIS (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿40.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 9, 2021