– Intouch Holdings (INTUCH) insists that the company has not yet received any notification or any document regarding the amendment of the satellite concession that allow INTUCH to hold no less than 51% of the total registered shares in Thaicom (THCOM) from the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society. INTUCH said that as it is a listed company, therefore, any material transaction of the company would need to be approved in advance by the Board of Directors meeting and/or the shareholders meeting. Analysts point out that this mentioned issue will provide a positive sentiment to THCOM but will be negative to INTUCH. Meanwhile, THCOM has been put in a Cash Balance measure between September 8-28, 2021, after its share price surged sharply lately.
– Krungsri Securities recommends a BUY rating on TMBThanachart Bank (TTB) at a target price of 1.55 baht as it forecasts strong growth of 41% in 2021 and 34% in 2022 driven by cost-savings from operational synergies and balance sheet expansion. TTB should be able to disentangle from the complicated bank integration process and earnings should recovery sharply next year.
– Through the acquisition of a 9.9% stake in Team Consulting Engineering and Management (TEAMG) via its subsidiary Nexter Ventures, Siam Cement (SCC) became TEAMG’s largest shareholder. TEAMG believes this transaction will promote the collaboration of both business operations in the areas of engineering, architecture, environment, technology and innovation, such as the environmentally friendly construction technologies.
– Analysts rate Thai Union Group (TU) as a “Buy for Investment,” with a target price of 30 baht, citing TU’s positive and stable outlook for the remaining of the year. TU is now focusing on developing new innovative products for human and animal consumption, and expects to list its subsidiary TFM on the Thai stock market in 4Q21.
– R&B Food Supply (RBF) receives new orders from Inter Pharma (IP). Two parties have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding regarding the research, development, and expansion of production of hemp and cannabis products as permitted under applicable law. RBF will develop and sell hemp extracts and cannabis to IP, the first lot of products will be delivered in February 2022. IP stated that penetrating in industrial hemp will boost the company’s revenue by at least 100 million baht per annum.