– SET Index closed at 1,638.34 points, decreased 2.63 points or 0.16% with a trading value of 84.7 billion baht. The analyst stated that the profit taking in the energy sector dragged the Thai stock market to close lower in today’s session. However, the momentum next week remained in an uptrend while recommending investors to monitor earnings season of the banking sector, giving a support level at 1,630 points and a resistance level at 1,658 points.
– Local Institutions continued to sell Thai shares at the amount of 2.8 billion baht, resulting in a slight drop in SET Index by 2.6pts.
– Brent crude briefly breaks $85 per barrel as the energy crisis continues to disrupt the market
– Price of copper on the London Metal Exchange (LME) tracked its biggest weekly gain in five years amid supply concerns. Three-month copper extended gain crossing $10,000 a tonne, the highest level since June 11.
– Bitcoin making bullish run after Bloomberg reported U.S. Securities and Exchange Council (SEC) poised to clear way for first U.S. Bitcoin futures exchange traded fund
– STGG, a wholly-owned subsidiary of STGT, has entered into a Portfolio Management Agreement with PCMS to manage a 3,367 million baht investment portfolio.
– SPA will open spa-massage centers under the “Let’s Relax” brand in two hotels in Bangkok and Chonburi for the period of 3 years.
– TTCL announced that its subsidiaries, TTCL Vietnam Corporation Limited (TVC), has been awarded a new construction project in Vietnam for biomass fuel production.
– Shipping stocks fell as the Baltic index (BDI) fell for a fifth straight day to 5,062 points.
– Stocks in Focus on October 15, 2021: TISCO (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿110.00/share) and SAT (KGI Securities TP at ฿28.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 15, 2021