– SET Index closed at 1,648.46 points, decreased 1.36 points or 0.08% with a trading value of 73.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in both positive and negative territory in line with regional markets, seeking for directions as Wall Street is closed on Thanksgiving. Meanwhile, the energy sector pressured SET Index, following falling oil prices.
The analyst expected SET Index to move narrowly between 1,645-1,650 points.
– Local Institutions withdrawn 1,159 million baht from the Thai stock market, causing SET Index to plunge slightly by 1.3pts.
– South Korea’s central bank on Thursday raised its benchmark interest rate by 25bps from 0.75% to 1% as the country is struggling with rising inflation and household debt.
– GPC, a consortium of GULF, PTT Tank and CHEC OVERSEA signed a public-private partnership contract with the Port Authority of Thailand to develop and operate the Laem Chabang Port Phase 3, Terminal F project.
– Bualuang Securities upgraded SABUY’s target price to Bt23 per share, seeing strong growth in 2022-23.
– Stocks in Focus on November 25, 2021: TTB (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿1.35/share) and TACC (KGI Securities TP at ฿10.50/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 25, 2021