– SET closed at 1621.57 points, increased by 2.21 points or 0.14% with a trading value of THB 45.14 billion. Thai market rebounded after a sharp plunge by 12 points from yesterday trading session. However, the trading value was considerably low due to no new positive factors to support the market while the uncertainty from political issue and the trade deal between the U.S. and China still holding global markets down.
–Foreign Investors net bought by THB 2673.95 million buoyed SET 2.21 points while Institutions net sold by THB 3,252.90 million.
– NOK presented recovery plans to lift “C” sign by expanding international route and reducing cost.
– “Nitinai” affirmed “MINT” fails to qualify, expecting to announce the winner by tomorrow.
– TASCO aimed for a big run in afternoon session, booking THB 450 million from insurance claim.
– GUNKUL forecasted a revenue rise in the half year 2019, recognize backlog THB 6 billion help to increase the revenue growth 30%.
– BGRIM aimed to buy 2-3 SPPs, brokers recommended the target price at THB 39 while BGRIM closed the day at 33.25 points, increased by 0.75 points or 2.31% with a trading value of THB 323 million.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on May 30, 2019