– SET Index closed at 1,345.34 points, increased 4.10 points or 0.31% with a trading value of 117 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market still hopes for more fund inflow after Foreign Investors net bought Thai shares at the amount of nearly 20 billion baht in yesterday’s session, coupled with the baht appreciation at THB 30.25 per dollar and the increase in oil prices.
However, a high leap in recent trading days might cause a profit-taking session, but the analyst viewed it as a rebasing before moving forward as the index still has not broken the support level at 1,340 points.
The analyst expected SET Index to move further in tomorrow’s session with a support level at 1,330 points and a resistance level at 1,355 points.
– Foreign Investors continued to lift the Thai stock market up with a total net buy of 7.2 billion baht.
– MSCI this morning announced a new round of rebalancing; 1) MSCI Global standard, new listed are DELTA and STGT while TMB and IRPC delisted, and 2) MSCI Global Small Cap, new listed are BPP, ICHI, IRPC, JMART, M, RBF, TFG, TISCO, VGI, while STPI and THAI delisted. The rebalancing will be completed within 30 Nov.
– AAV posted further loss of ฿1.8Bn in 3Q as Covid-19 continued to prevent most tourists from travelling.
– MAKRO’s 3Q profit expanded 6%, owing to a growth of domestic and international stores.
– CKP’s 3Q performance was in line with expectations, booking ฿831mn of net profit with optimism going forward in 4Q20.
– STA and STGT bounced back, while expecting fund inflow to STGT after the MSCI addition.
– JMT’s 3Q profit jumped 49%, booking ฿283mn for the highest quarterly record.
– BJC’s major shareholder cut 316mn shares in Big Lot Transactions, Booking ฿10.6Bn.
– Stocks in Focus on November 11, 2020: GFPT (KGI Securities TP at ฿14.50/share) and AP (KGI Securities TP at ฿8.50/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 11, 2020