– SET Index closed at 1,349.81 points, decreased 1.25 points or 0.09% with a trading value of 90 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market dropped sharply in the afternoon session in concern of political gatherings at the Government House in which the tension escalated rather quickly.
The analyst stated that the stock market had been gaining over 100 points in recent days, thus, it is evident that the flow would slow down as investors wait and see the resolution from the parliament on the discussion of constitutional amendment.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to maintain at this level in tomorrow’s session, giving a support level at 1,340-1,335 points and a resistance level at 1,355-1,360 points.
– Local Institutions net sold Thai shares for a total of 2.6 billion baht, coupled with a 842 million baht selloff from Proprietary Trading to plunge SET Index by 1.25 points.
– U.S. expected to be a Covid-free nation in 2021 after Pfizer and Moderna reported an effectiveness in their vaccine development.
– KGI rated SISB “outperform” amid expectation to fully recover in 4Q20.
– SUPER disposed 50.99% of its stake in Vietnam’s wind farm project “SWEC1” to book 272 million baht, while expecting a constant COD of solar and wind farms to boost 2020-21 revenue to a record high.
– BTS’ 2Q profit dropped 40% as Covid-19 diminished operating performance.
– NOK booked a further loss of ฿1.46Bn in 3Q due to Covid-19 pandemic.
– ITD reported a net loss of 488.18 million baht after booking lower construction revenue and services.
– GSB is expected to join hands with SAWAD to advance in the car for cash business.
– Stocks in Focus on November 17, 2020: STEC (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿18.00/share) and NRF (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿8.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 17, 2020