– SET Index closed at 1,496.78 points, increased 5.67 points or 0.38% with a trading value of 124 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market in the afternoon session erased its gain as the MSCI Rebalance is about to kick in. Still, SET Index remained strong to close 5 points higher.
The analyst advised investors to monitor the U.S bond yield that reached 1.4% again even after the Fed’s vowed to maintain the policy rate. If the U.S. bond reaches 1.5%, the analyst expected stock markets to rebase.
In addition, the analyst gave a support level for next week sessions at1,470 points and a resistance level at 1,520 points.
– Individuals and Local Institutions combined a 7.5 billion baht of net buy to buoy SET Index by 5.67 points.
– OR grabbed 20% in “Oh Ka Ju,” expecting expansion through PTT Station and Cafe Amazon.
– KTBST rated “BUY” on RS at ฿27, expecting upside potential in 2021 from hemp products.
– BEAUTY made a recovery in 4Q to book ฿19Mn of profit with good expenses management.
– PLANB reported a drop of 81% in 2020 profit after taking a heavy hit in 2Q from Covid-19.
– MK recorded a loss of ฿3.42Mn in 2020 as sales and services revenue dropped 31%.
– BEM’s 2020 profit declined 62% from lower ridership, offering Bt0.10 of dividend.
– LH’s 2020 profit slipped 29% to ฿7.1Bn, offering a dividend of ฿0.3 with an XD on May 6, 2021.
– IVL reported an outstanding 4Q earnings at ฿1.3Bn, handing out a dividend of Bt0.175/share.
– MONO’s loss increased to ฿661Mn in 2020, targeting 347Mn shares of capital increase to private placement.
– NEX omitted a 2020 dividend payment after net loss surged 46% to ฿213Mn.
– WORK’s 2020 earnings slipped to ฿159Mn, offering a dividend of ฿0.28 with an XD on March 10, 2021.
– SCN recorded ฿43Mn of profit in 2020, targeting to expand solar rooftop capacity continuously.
– JKN recorded a 23% growth in 2020 profit, offering a dividend at Bt0.2070/share.
– CENTEL recorded a net loss of ฿2.7Bn in 2020 as occupancy rate dropped to 27% from Covid-19 outbreak.
– Investors paid more attention on MINT after “NH Hotel” reported a net loss for 2020 earnings.
– TWPC showed a profit in 4Q, affirming strong outlook in 2021, offering a ฿0.134 dividend.
– BGRIM’s 2020 normalized profit grew 21% despite the COVID-19 crisis, offering a dividend of ฿0.30/share.
– Stocks in Focus on February 25, 2021: RS (KGI Securities TP at ฿28.80/share) and SAT (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿20.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 25, 2021