– SET Index closed at 1,543.40 points, increased 40.04 points or 2.66% with a trading value of 118 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market surged above expectations in response to the upcoming U.S. stimulus package and the stabilized bond yield. Meanwhile, the Covid-19 situation is getting better as economic-related stocks, such as retail and tourism stocks, started to recover in hopes of economic recovery.
The analyst advised investors to monitor the OPEC+ meeting which could have an impact on the energy sector.
In addition, the analyst warned of profit-taking in tomorrow’s session after a sharp rise in the stock market, giving a support level at 1,530 points and a resistance level at 1,550 points.
– Local Institutions, Proprietary Trading and Foreign Investors combined a ฿9.06Bn of net buy to push SET Index up 40 points.
– Maybank Kim Eng expected SET at 1,600pts by year-end amid vaccine rollout as a profit driver.
– THAI submitted the rehabilitation plan with high confidence to regain profitability.
– COM7 surged 5.5% as the analyst expected strong revenue in 2021 with a “BUY” recommendation at Bt60.00/share.
– KGI rated TACC “Outperform”, seeing potential from hemp-related business.
– FSS raised JMT’s target price to Bt52, expecting robust core profit growth to remain high til 2023.
– SYNEX jumped 28.96%. The analyst recommended “BUY” at ฿25 after revising 2021 earnings to ฿762Mn.
– KTBST expected European’s “Digital Green Pass” to drive MINT, recommending “BUY” at Bt36.00/share.
– ORI to launch 20 new projects worth ฿20Bn in 2021. The analyst recommended “BUY” with a target price of ฿10.00/share.
– HMPRO jumped 3.68%. The analyst recommended “BUY” at ฿17 with 26% upside as earnings return expected to grow.
– Stocks in Focus on March 3, 2021: JMART (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿31.50/share) and HMPRO (KGI Securities TP at ฿17.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on March 3, 2021