– SET Index closed at 1,612.88 points, increased 0.29 points or 0.02% with a trading value of 100 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved narrowly and closed slightly higher without new positive factors to support the market. Menahile, investors were focusing on the U.S. inflation rate, expected to be announced on June 10.
The lower oil prices led to a slowdown in the energy sector, while stocks related to the economic reopening such as CPN and CRC performed well in today’s session.
The analyst recommended investors to keep monitoring the continuity of Covid-19 vaccination, giving a support level at 1,605 points and a resistance level at 1,625 points.
– A 2,010 million baht of net buy from Foreign Investors buoyed SET Index to close slightly lower.
– Thai industry sentiment index declined for the second consecutive month in May, reaching an 11-month low, due to the third wave of the Covid-19 outbreak.
– FTSE Russell jointly with The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) today announces the result of June 2021 semi-annual review for FTSE SET Index Series
– HMPRO announced that it will temporarily close HomePro Ratchadaphisek for three days to sanitize the place, prioritizing the health and safety of every staff and customer.
– TFMAMA temporarily closed the factory at “Ratchburi 2” branch for sanitization after the discovery of of Covid-19 cases.
– PTG announced a cancellation of a joint investment with Sammitr Motors as the investment did not pass the criteria set by PTG.
– Maybank reiterated “BUY” recommendation on MCS with a target price of 18.50 baht in anticipation of having an outstanding 2021 earnings outlook.
– SUPER‘s CEO Jormsup Lochaya sold 3.7% of shareholding stake to foreign funds, affirming SUPER’s growth potential through foreigners’ eyes.
– DBS Vickers Securities (DBSVS) selects 3 stocks with an all-time high earnings outlook in 2021 for investing this week.
– BANPU continued to edge higher as coal price rose to nearly 10-year high at $121.60/MT.
– THCOM set up “TC Space Connect” to operate as a satellite service provider for telecommunications in response to consumer demand.
– Stocks in Focus on June 8, 2021: KBANK (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿162.00/share) and HMPRO (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿16.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 8, 2021