– SET Index closed at 1,625.27 points, decreased 1.00 points or 0.06% with a trading value of 105 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in sideways trends as investors were monitoring the ECB’s meeting and the U.S. CPI tonight.
However, the situation in Thailand slowly improved from the countrywide vaccination of around 300,000-400,000 doses per day.
– Foreign Investors began to withdraw from the Thai market with a 1.6 billion baht, plunging SET Index by 1 point, resulting in a higher trading volume on Domestic Plays.
In addition, the analyst expected SET to move between 1,615-1,635 points, while advising to keep an eye on the Fed meeting next week.
– TU Corporate Venture Fund expanded into biotechnology; invested in an RNA-based aquaculture health platform to promote and improve animal health in aquaculture.
– ASPS has recommended a “BUY” rating on large-cap stocks with strong fundamentals and a price laggard. BDMS, AOT, and ADVANC are the top picks.
– CPF reassured the “Faster Payment” program helping its SMEs partners survive amid new wave of COVID-19.
– JR said that the addition in FTSE Micro Cap would raise its attractiveness, expecting to acquire the MRT Yellow-Pink Phase 2 project later this year.
– The Stock Exchange of Thailand has reported big lot transactions in the morning session of BDMS totaling 69,222,600 shares and equivalent to 1.54 billion baht at an average price of ฿22.3/share.
– TRIS Rating affirmed company rating on EA at A, Senior Unsecured Debt Ratings at A-, and reassigned guaranteed debt rating at AA+, with a Stable outlook.
– A short summary to inform investors of significant developments in the Thai stock market on June 9, 2021.establishes a new subsidiary company, Minor Hotel Group (Maldives) Private Limited, to operate hotel and related businesses in Maldives.
– Stocks in Focus on June 10, 2021: AMATA (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿19.40/share) and LEO (Trinity Security TP at ฿11.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 10, 2021