– Gulf Energy Development (GULF) is expected to earn more than 1,100 million baht from INTUCH’s interim dividend payment, and the final percentage of share ownership in INTUCH following the tender offer will be revealed today (August 5). Meanwhile, Intouch Holdings (INTUCH) reported a somewhat weaker net profit of 5,474 million baht for the first half of this year, offering a dividend payment of 1.23 baht with an XD date of August 17, 2021.
– Indorama Ventures (IVL) is set to report a 2Q21 net profit of 6,023 million baht today, up 4,000% year on year, on the back of better profit margins in the combined PET sector, while sales revenue is expected to grow 11%. Analysts recommend a “BUY” rating on IVL with a target price of 52 baht.
– Exim Bank reported that it has offered a 2,200 billion baht financial loan to four airlines in order to assist them in paying their employees and continuing operations. On the other hand, the Thai Airlines Association claimed that it has not yet received any government support.
– Thonburi Healthcare Group (THG) fell sharply yesterday (August 4) following the Chairman of the Board of Directors Dr. Boon Vanasin’s statement that the Pfizer deal is highly unlikely to succeed due to numerous difficulties in the import negotiating process. Additionally, the company will clarify and submit the mRNA vaccine procurement paperwork to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Thailand’s Stock Exchange (SET) within seven days.
– Srinanaporn Marketing (SNNP) approved an interim dividend payment of 0.10 baht to be paid on September 2, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 17, as operating results in 2Q21 rebounded to a profit of 76.78 million baht, up 937.9% year on year, boosting the year’s first half earnings by 4,037.9% year on year to 254.69 million baht. Analysts have given a “BUY” recommendation with a target price between 13-15 baht.
– Xspring Capital (XPG) launched Thailand’s first-ever Siri Hub Investment Digital Token sale, with the goal of raising 2.4 billion baht at a minimum price of 10 baht per token. Noting that this is a first come, first served basis. Additionally, investors will receive a share of the revenue generated by the Siri Campus project if it is between 4.5-8.0%.