– BGRIM “ABPR5” had 25% IRR and will book ฿500 million to its 4Q18 financial statement.
– MC invested ฿11M. in Mcmillion to support e-commerce warehouse management.
– BGRIM’s Mr. Pakorn Thavisin had resigned from independent director and chairman of the audit committee due to personal reasons.
– NOK’s Mrs. Usanee Sangsingkeo had resigned from the Board of Director position.
– PORT had entered into a joint venture with Mitrphol to undertake a commercial international port project.
– SNP disposed all shares of its subsidiaries in Patara and SKC Singapore to receive 8.39 million baht.
– AU established HK branch to support int’ business transactions/operation.
– SET closed lower on October 2, 2018 from the 1.4 billion baht selloff from local individuals to close at 1,748.09 points, 12.38 points or 0.7% lower than yesterday with 64.2 billion baht in total value.