– OCEAN signed MOU with Bangchak’s subsidiary, “Bangchak Bio-Fuel,” to expand its biodiesel market.
– PSTC established six subsidiaries to invest in renewable energy and power plant construction business.
– Ford cancelled a number of models while Jaguar aimed to slash its unemploy its 4,500 of its staffs.
– AJA hit the ceiling three days straight.
– BOI’s Boards prepared to inject ฿36 billion for IRPC’s paraxylene production and export.
– TRUE aimed to issue ฿12.2 billion of debenture with three-year maturity date for investors and proprietary trade on January 28-30, 2019.
– UNIQ aimed to issue ฿2 billion of debenture for investors and proprietary trade on February 12-14, 2019.
– CNT formed “Christiani & Nielsen (Thai)” to advance in the renewable energy business.
– Institutional and foreigners combined a ฿1.47 billion buy, while individuals ฿1.38 billion sell the rips.
– SET closed at 1,597.04 points, rose 9.41 points or 0.59% with ฿45.1 billion in value. The index rose in align with the majority of Asia markets.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on January 11, 2019