– SET closed at 1,637.26 points, jumped 5.86 points or 0.36% with a trading value of THB 57.92 billion. Today’s the SET Index continued to close positively in the same direction of the regional market which responded to positive sentiment from Dow Jones Index after recovering of bond yield. The analyst recommended all investors to keep an eye on Fed’s meeting about a signal of the interest rate cut. For the domestic market, awaiting to see the data of imports and exports within this week. GDP in 2Q2019 of Thailand grew 2.3% which was the same as the market had expected.
– Institutions net bought THB 5,677.88 million to buoy the SET Index to close higher by 5.86 points while Proprietary Trading, Foreign Investors, and Individuals poured Thai shares for profit-taking.
– Stocks in Focus on 19 August 2019: AOT and BGRIM
– AOT: Krungsri Securities (KSS) recommended “BUY” AOT with IAA Consensus target price of ฿81.00/share.
– BGRIM: Krungsri Securities (KSS) recommended “BUY” BGRIM with IAA Consensus target price of ฿37.60/share.
– FPT invested ฿400 million to acquire a plot of land for the future property project in Bangkapi.
– 7UP closed the day at ฿0.48/share, jumped ฿0.90 or 23.08%. The share price of 7UP’s increased after the announcement of acquiring 38% in “Seahorse Ferry” with the total value of ฿263 million. expecting to expand cargo and passengers business. During the session, the highest of CBG’s share was ฿0.50/share and the lowest was ฿0.41/share with a trading value of ฿44 million.
– MoT supported THAI’s plan to buy 38 new aircraft, looking to propose to the cabinet soon.
– FTSE increased the weight on INTUCH, cornering ATC of tomorrow with ฿1.5 billion of the fund.
– Maybank upgraded WORK’s target to ฿30/share, seeing a positive view on 2H19 from TV rating. WORK closed the day at ฿24.50/share, increased ฿1.60 or 6.99%. During the session, the highest of CBG’s share was ฿24.50/share and the lowest was ฿23.40/share with a trading value of ฿313 million.
– KTBST recommended “BUY” CBG share at ฿95/share, expecting a bullish year and profit to soar 97%. CBG closed the day at ฿74.50/share, fell ฿0.50 or 0.67%. During the session, the highest of CBG’s share was ฿76.75/share and the lowest was ฿74.50/share with a trading value of ฿238 million.
– BEAUTY partnered with top brands, transforming into multi-brand shops to boost sales.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on August 19, 2019