– SET closed at 1,567.63 points, slipped 1.90 points or 0.12% with a trading value of 44 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market was able to recover from a plummet after the opening bell, still SET closed lower by 2 points.
As of now, the market is looking for new factors to potentially support the index to rise higher. The support level for tomorrow’s trading session is at 1,560-1,550 and 1,540 points and the resistance level is at 1,575-1,580 and 1,590 points.
– The non-stop selloff from Foreign Investors and Proprietary Trading plunged SET Index even further and closed 2 points lower.
– JAS signed an MOU with DTAC for a strategic partnerships to offer internet services.
– RATCH dissolved three subsidiaries and asserted that no effect would be caused on the operations.
– NBTC insisted on holding the auction for 5G on February 16, 2020.
– TMB and TCAP completed the share allotment at ฿2.16/share while it is expected that the new shares to be traded tomorrow would have a slight effect on share prices.
– Thai National Shippers’ Council Cuts Export Outlook for the 5th Time to Contract 2.5-3%.
– EARTH’s shareholders appealed to the Supreme Court against KTB, claimed the latter was the reason for the plummet of EARTH’s share prices and later delisting.
– Stocks in Focus on December 3, 2019: BDMS (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿28.00/share) and ADVANC (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿260.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 3, 2019