– SET Index closed at 1,286.18 points, increased 13.84 points or 1.09% with a trading value of 43.8 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in the same direction as regional markets as well as the European markets and Dow Jones Futures. The market bounced back, especially in the afternoon session, in response to the cabinet’s approval on allowing a Special Tourist Visa for long-stay tourists, which will start in October.
The analyst advised investors to monitor the Fed’s meeting on September 15-16 and Thailand’s car sales report. However, a lack of solid positive factors made the market unable to increase much further.
As for tomorrow’s session, the analyst expected SET Index to fluctuate as investors would still be cautious amid political issues in Thailand, while estimating a support level at 1,270 points and a resistance level at 1,295 points.
– Local Institutions, Foreign Investors and Proprietary Trading combined a net buy of 800 million baht to buoy SET Index by 14 points.
– CPF probed into integrated swine business in China to boost profit for further growth.
– TPOLY acquired a 169 million baht passenger terminal renovation project at Surat Thani Airport.
– NWR acquired two underground walkway tunnels construction projects worth ฿940mn. The company also signed a ฿9.7Bn construction contract for the runway extension at Suvarnabhumi Airport as well.
– TASCO nearly hit the floor for the second-straight day over the closure of its main revenue sources.
– Stocks in Focus on September 15, 2020: SCC (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿400.00/share) and JMT (Kasikorn Securities TP at ฿39.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 15, 2020