– SET Index closed at 1,210.67 points, increased 1.92 points or 0.16% with a trading value of 59.2 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in both positive and negative territories due to the uncertainty in the U.S. stimulus bills and the prolonged political unrest. However, the index made a slight rebound after the Thai Cabinet announced that it will recall Parliament for a special session to deal with the political unrest on October 26-27.
The analyst expected limited movement for tomorrow’s session with a support level at 1,200-1,180 points and a resistance level at 1,230 points.
– Local Individuals buoyed SET by 2 points with a combined net buy of 2.3 billion baht with Proprietary Trading, while a Local Institutions continued the selloff worth 1.8 billion baht.
– “Goldman Sachs” settled $2Bn fine with the U.S. Department of Justice to drop criminal charges for its involvement in 1MDB scandal.
– BOT projected Thai GDP in 2020 to contract 7.8% before returning to pre-pandemic levels in 3Q22.
– TMB records a lower profit in 3Q at ฿1.6Bn after recognizing ฿6.8Bn from ECL.
– ADB-BGRIM reaffirmed its long-term partnership with Green loan for Vietnam’s largest solar venture.
– “SRIPANWA” requested for a defer or waive rent payment, citing downside from the Covid-19 pandemic.
– DTC joined hands with “Pixel One” to provide safe and dynamic solutions for hybrid meetings.
– TFG expected a 10% revenue growth in 2020, reaching 33 billion baht.
– The analyst expected MINT to benefit from Covid-19 vaccine progress in 4Q, giving a “BUY” recommendation with a target price at ฿32.00/share.
– The Court bestowed protective orders to BTS for the “MRT Orange Line” bidding, granting MRTA 30 days for a petition.
– Stocks in Focus on October 20, 2020: KKP (KTB Securities TP at ฿50.00/share) and MEGA (KGI Securities TP at ฿40.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 20, 2020