– SET Index closed at 1,483.89 points, increased 1.80 points or 0.12% with a trading value of 112 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market received the fund inflow through the energy sector as the oil prices keep moving higher, while the U.S. inventory reported lower than expected.
Moreover, the market also received a positive factor from the Fed’s decision to continue using QE to support the economy.
The analyst expected the fund inflow to continue supporting the Thai stock market next year, giving a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,480 points and a resistance level at 1,500 points.
– Foreign Investors made a net sell of 2.6 billion baht, but a buying pressure from Proprietary Trading, Local Institutions and Individuals still kept SET slightly higher.
– Fed upgraded U.S. economic outlook, expecting 4.2% GDP growth in 2021 and maintaining policy rate near zero.
– The U.S. set a daily Covid-19 record in the death toll. Joe Biden is expected to get the vaccine next week to boost safety confidence.
– ITD expected a recovery in 2021 revenue to reach 60 billion baht with a backlog over 300 billion baht.
– SA priced its IPO at ฿5.5, while expecting a first trading day in SET on December 25, 2020.
– BANPU joined hands with “Oaktree” to further the expansion of the natural gas business in the USA.
– TMB to maintain management and policy despite the disposal of “Nova Scotia”.
– NRF expected a 20% growth in the next 3 years to reach target revenue at 3,000 million baht.
– Stocks in Focus on December 17, 2020: STEC (KGI Securities TP at ฿16.60/share) and RBF (Finansia Syrus Securities TP at ฿12.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 17, 2020