– SET Index closed at 1,449.35 points, decreased 12.60 points or 0.86% with a trading value of 87.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market turned negative in today’s session due to concerns of the resurgence of the coronavirus that consequently reporting an increase in infection cases. Meanwhile, today is the last trading day of the year, thus, investors might choose to lower the risk by selling risk assets.
The analyst expected the market next week to see some gain as there would be no selling pressure from the LTF, while advising to monitor the development of the coronavirus cases in Thailand, giving a support level at 1,440 points and a resistance level at 1,485 points.
– Proprietary Trading and Foreign Investors pulled back a total of 1.42 billion baht to drop SET Index by 12 points on the last trading day of 2020.
– The U.S. confirmed the first case of the new Covid-19 strain.
– U.K. gave a green light to AstraZeneca’s covid vaccine to roll out next week.
– PTTEP received the exclusive right to develop a 600MW power project in Myanmar.
– IAA suggested avoiding DELTA, expecting a sharp decline in January 2021.
– GULF acquired an additional stake of INTUCH to hold 14.39% in total for long-term returns.
– Stocks in Focus on December 30, 2020: CBG (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿145.00/share) and STGT (Kasikorn Securities TP at ฿131.50/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 30, 2020