– The share price of KTC jumped significantly after foreign investors and NVDR kept picking up the share, increasing FOL to 8.48% from 3.95%, after KTC was added into MSCI and FTSE. Meanwhile, foreign investors had a positive outlook on KTC’s car-title loans business to have a high GPM. The analyst expected the car-title loans business to expand 400% this year, while the company’s 4Q20 earnings was expected to grow 20%.
– IP received positive sentiment from the resurgence of the coronavirus outbreak which boosted its sales of probiotic and vitamin products. The increase would result in IP’s higher revenue in 2021, while the company is expecting to introduce 10 new products. The analyst recommended “BUY” with a target price at ฿15.30/share as the company is expected to report a net profit of 26 million baht, an increase of 37.3%.
– GUNKUL announced a COD of 29.99MW solar farm in Malaysia, expecting a net profit in 2021 to expand from the recognition of electricity sales domestically and internationally that has a total production capacity of 200MW. Moreover, the company also consistently received EPC projects, which would support its revenue to grow every quarter.
– NOBLE will commence its first trading day with a new par value tomorrow from THB3.00 per share to THB1.00 per share to increase its liquidity for easier investments in the stock market. The company is expecting to propose a dividend distribution of 70% from its net profit (currently 25%). The analyst recommended “BUY” at a target price after a par split at ฿8.00/share.
– MTC signalled for a net profit of 5.3 billion baht in 2020, an increase of 22%. The 4Q20 earnings are expected at 1.34 billion baht, an increase of 18.5%, due to its growth in loan business, while the provision decreased. The analyst recommended “BUY” at a target price at ฿73.00/share.