– SET Index closed at 1,510.13 points, decreased 9.00 points or 0.59% with a trading value of 74.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market closed lower on Monday as the major stocks in Asia mixed and European stocks all declined at the open.
SET Index moved in a rebase trend in response to negative factors such as the appreciation of the greenback and the outflow from Asian markets in concerns of the Fed to increase its policy rate faster than expected.
Meanwhile, the analyst viewed that the valuation in the Thai market was quite full with small upside, seeing a great opportunity to buy the dips around 1,480-1,450 points.
In addition, the analyst expected SET to continue rebasing in tomorrow’s session with a support level at 1,500-1,480 points and a resistance level at 1,520-1530 points.
– Individuals buy the dips after SET Index dropped 9 points from the selling pressure, led by a 2.8 billion selloff from Local Institutions.
– China 2020 GDP expanded 2.3% after a fast recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic.
– Trump Administration halted Intel and other US tech firms to do Business with Huawei.
– TISCO reported a slight decline in 2020 net profit by 16% as non-NII and ECL increased.
– 7UP projected an increase of 40% in 2021 to 2,000 million baht as the company fully advanced into water-treatment business.
– DHOUSE set up a new holding company to penetrate gas station-retail businesses.
– WHAUP acquired a solar-rooftop project with a production capacity of 5MW.
– Analyst expected MTC’s 4Q20 earnings to make a record high of ฿1.37Bn, raising TP to ฿80.00/share.
– Analyst estimated CPF’s 2021 profit to hit a new high, raising TP to ฿44.5 with a “BUY” rating.
– SAWAD’s boards approved the JV with NOBEL and GSB, expecting to propose to EGM on Feb 17.
– KTBST raised TVO’s TP to Bt44 on growing 4Q20 earnings and higher soybean prices.
– LEO expected a 25% growth in 2020 revenue as the analyst recommended “BUY” at ฿7.30/share.
– Stocks in Focus on January 18, 2021: GLOBAL (KGI Securities TP at ฿20.70/share) and MAKRO (KGI Securities TP at ฿45.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on January 18, 2021