– SET Index closed at 1,515.72 points, decreased 6.87 points or 0.45% with a trading value of 93.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market rebased in today’s session ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration day. Meanwhile, the announcement of the banking sector’s 4Q20 earnings pressured the stocks and dragged the market down. The selling pressure from refinery-related stocks also pulled the market down as well.
The analyst expected the Thai stock market to be lively in response to Biden’s taking the office, giving a support level at 1,505 points and a resistance level at 1,530 points.
– A 2,095 million baht of net sell from Foreign Investors and a 1,715 million baht selling pressure from Local Institutions dropped SET Index by 6.87 points.
– TMB reported a soaring 2020 profit at ฿10Bn after booking over an 100% increase of net interest income.
– OR revealed a 5-year plan with ฿74.6Bn budget to focus on non-oil and overseas business.
– The analyst advised investors to speculate around 1,500pts, seeing that the retail and F&B sectors were still laggarded.
– PSTC expected its revenue to increase more than 30% this year as the company advanced in the oil and gas business to support sustainability.
– TKN jumped 4.4% to Bt11.80 on the speculation of a positive earnings outlook in 2021.
– SET lifted “H” sign off SGP after the company clarified on the 25% stake of the big lot transaction.
– TISCO to pay a dividend higher than 50% of its net profit, while affirming that the move did not violate BOT’s policy.
– SET reported BGRIM’s big lot transactions, totaling 52.3 million shares.
– Stocks in Focus on January 20, 2021: RS (KGI Securities TP at ฿28.80/share) and BH (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿150.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on January 20, 2021