– SET Index closed at 1,486.25 points, increased 8.20 points or 0.55% with a trading value of 77 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market followed the trend in regional markets and closed the day with a gain due to a technical rebound after a rebase last week.
In addition, the analyst suggested investors to monitor the economic outlook and the policy rate from the Monetary Policy Committee that will meet tomorrow, expecting SET’s support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,480-1,470 points and a resistance level at 1,497-1,505 points.
– Local Institutions and proprietary trading made a 2,036 million baht of net buy to buoy SET Index by 8.20 points.
– American Airlines prepared for another furlough as the U.S. payroll support will expire soon.
– Jack Ma fell out of favor after Chinese media delisted him from top business leaders.
– NEX dropped 4.55% after SET extended the “cash balance” measure to 22 February, 2021.
– Finansia Syrus recommended “BUY” om SMPC, indicating a low P/E and high dividend yield.
– Analysts upgraded PTTEP to outperform after the acquisition of 20% stake in Oman’s Block 61, raising the target price to ฿125.00/share.
– CHAYO fell 2.34% as RSI indicated an overbought, while the analyst expected 34% 3-years CAGR growth.
– Sukhumvittaya Family sold a big lot of JMART’s shares to seven funds to book 1.57 billion baht, while expecting to exercise the warrant.
– JMART jumped 4.42%. Analysts recommended “BUY” at ฿27.5 ahead of a projection of an all-time high earnings.
– WHA saw strong positive signs for expansion, targeting 30% growth in 2021.
– IFEC expected the court to approve the rehabilitation plan this Friday, hoping to resume trading in the Thai stock market in 2023.
– Stocks in Focus on February 2, 2021: PTTEP (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿125.00/share) and CRC (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿36.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 2, 2021