– SET Index closed at 1,481.75 points, decreased 4.50 points or 0.30% with a trading value of 79.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market closed lower today in a disappointment of the MPC in maintaining policy rate as the market expected a rate cut to support the economic recovery. The committee also viewed the current outbreak to have lower impact compared to the first outbreak, which was in line with the Joint Standing Committee on Commerce, Industry and Banking (JSCCIB) also maintained their GDP forecast, indicating private sectors did not see much impact from the current outbreak. Thus, a stimulus measure might not be necessary, resulting in a selloff in the market.
However, according to PLC and JSCCIB perspectives, the economy in March should recover if there are no other negative factors.
The analyst recommended investors to continue monitoring listed companies 4Q20 earnings announcement, giving a movement range for tomorrow’s session between 1,475-1,500 points.
– Foreign Investors hammered Thai stock by 4.50 points with a 3.1 billion baht of net sell.
– MPC voted unanimously to maintain policy rate at 0.50% to support economic recovery.
– OR confirmed the final IPO price at Bt18, expecting the first trading day in February.
– TRUE appointed 3 co-presidents to drive strategic and operational management of the group.
– BIZ signed a ฿329Mn contract with two government hospitals for linear accelerator work.
– MILL affirmed no damage nor impact on the production line from the fire incident last night.
– TACC rose 5.44% as analysts recommended “BUY”, pointing that 2021 earnings could expand more than 20%.
– A weakening baht raised fears in the market for Thai outflows.
– SEC approved KISS to sell 152 million IPOs at a price range of 8.5-9 baht to be subscribed on 5-9 February.
– The selection committee voted to revoke “MRT Orange Line” bid, requesting for a new envelope proposing.
– BANPU affirmed that its production capacity will reach 6,100MW within 2025 from the current level of 3,100MW and will raise the proportion of natural gas to 50% from the current 16%.
– CBG jumped 1.80% as the analyst expected the company to post a record high in 4Q20, recommending “BUY” at ฿181.00/share.
– Stocks in Focus on February 3, 2021: HTC (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿45.00/share) and SAWAD (KGI Securities TP at ฿71.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 3, 2021