– SET Index closed at 1,523.11 points, increased 0.39 points or 0.03% with a trading value of 87.8 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market continued to edge higher, following the regional markets and European markets, as well as Dow Jones Futures in hopes of an economic recovery after vaccines began to roll out in many countries.
The Thai stock market extended its gain in today’s session from the buying pressure in the energy sector after oil prices rose above $63 per barrel. Still, the gain was with limited upside due to a selling pressure of two big-cap stocks; DELTA and OR.
The analyst expected SET Index to move in sideway to sideway-up trends, giving a support level at 1,515-1,500 points and a resistance level at 1,550-1,560 points.
– Foreign Investors net bought 2.1 billion baht of Thai shares, coupled with 658 million baht from Proprietary Trading to maintain SET Index in a positive territory.
– WHO gave a green light to 2 versions of AstraZeneca’s vaccine for emergency use.
– CWT established “Green Power 4” to support the community power plant project.
– TOA invested ฿122Mn to expand the businesses of import and selling tiles.
– PTTGC offered a dividend at ฿1 with an ex-dividend date on February 25, 2021.
– DELTA fell 8.71% after SET’s exclusion from credit limit and reimposition of cash balance.
– PTTEP commenced the natural gas production “Block H”, targeting to produce 270Mn MMSCFD.
– INTUCH budgeted ฿2Bn to broaden startups partnership, targeting a NAV of ฿320Bn in 5 years.
– RATCH projected an increase of production capacity of 700MW in 2021.
– BTS reported a 120% rebound QoQ, booking income from one-time gain and business disposals.
– KEX reported an increase of profit nearly 6% in 2020 due to an efficiency in cost management.
– The IPO of KEX pushed VGI’s earnings by 78% to ฿713Mn in FS3Q20.
– SCGP’s 2020 profit jumped 23% due to a continued business expansion in Thailand and overseas.
– Stocks in Focus on February 16, 2021: KCE (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿60.00/share) and PTTGC (Trinity Securities TP at ฿78.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 16, 2021