– SET Index closed at 1,551.87 points, increased 7.65 points or 0.50% with a trading value of 81.9 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market closed higher in response to the number of new Covid-19 cases and recovery starting to align.
Meanwhile, the non-banking sector finished the day with gains as the Bank of Thailand signalled that the low policy rate might bottom out.
The analyst recommended investors to monitor the FOMC’s minute release tonight, giving a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,530 points and a resistance level at 1,560 points.
– Local Institutions continued to support the Thai stock market with a 1.5 billion baht, resulting in a closing of 7.65 points higher.
– BANPU is planning to invest 45,000 million baht in 2021-2025 to expand all of its energy sector operations, excepting coal business, with the aim of reaching EBITDA for clean energy of 50% by 2025.
– In the recent sanctions case on Venezuela, Tipco Asphalt’s name appeared on the document for implication with money laundering.
– You Sing Science & Technology Company Limited signed an MOU with WHA Industrial Zone Nghe An JSC to lease land for its production and trading activities at WHA Industrial Zone 1 – Nghe An, Vietnam.
– Stocks in Focus on August 18, 2021: ORI (Asia Wealth Securities TP at ฿11.00/share) and SAT (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿25.50/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on August 18, 2021