– SET Index closed at 1,634.48 points, decreased 4.27 points or 0.26% with a trading value of 117 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market closed lower after being unable to surpass the previous resistance level. The index could fall more than 10 points in today’s session if not for DELTA and MAKRO that gave a positive impact on the market by 7 points and 3 points, respectively.
The analyst recommended investors to monitor the OPEC+ meeting, expecting the group to increase output as planned, and keep tracking Covid-19 situation after the relaxation of lockdown measures.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to rebase in tomorrow’s session with a support level at 1,620-1,615 points and a resistance level at 1,640-1,645 points.
– Local Institutions and Foreign Investors pulled back on the Thai stock market with a 2.6 billion baht of net sell.
– Markets might anticipate a lower return period as of September approaches which theorists suggest to be a “seasonal behavioral bias”.
– JSCCIB raises Thailand’s 2021 growth forecast to -0.5-1.0 percent, citing improvement in the COVID-19 outbreak situation and the government’s recent success in securing additional coronavirus vaccines.
– Central Pattana’s first day of the reopening of its shopping centers with COVID-FREE environment under the highest standard of ‘Central Hygiene & Safe Plus+’ measures.
– Maybank Kim Eng Thailand appointed Mr. Arapat Sangkharat as Chief Executive Officer and Non-Independent Executive Director.
– OPEC+ revised demand revised global oil demand forecast in 2022 to 4.2 million barrels per day.
– There are endless possibilities in synergizing with BTS Group for JMART and its subsidiaries, including JMT, SINGER and JFIN Coin.
– U City edged 30% higher in the morning session in hopes for the transformation of its business into financial services to become BTS Group’s financial arm.
– MAKRO edged 19% higher at the opening on Sept. 1, following the company’s announcement that it will acquire the Lotus business through a stock swap.
– BGRIM to explore gas-fired power plants, renewable energy and smart grid development in Asia Industrial Estate.
– ICN was awarded the Expansion Project of Backhaul Device between Central Station and Submarine Station for International Usage for 1 System.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 1, 2021