– Super Energy Corporation (SUPER) confirmed that it will generate 10 billion baht in revenue this year from three solar farms in Vietnam with a total installed capacity of 550 megawatts. SUPER intends to commence the COD of an 80-megawatt wind farm in Vietnam in October 2021, bringing the company’s energy portfolio to 1,600 megawatts by the end of the year. The company also expects to start operating an 8-megawatt waste-to-power facility in Nong Khai in the first quarter of next year.
– The government is considering revoking the emergency decree after September as Thailand’s COVID-19 epidemic situation improves. Analysts see this as a sign of positivity for the Thai market, particularly for stocks in the banking and retail sectors, such as BBL, KBANK, TISCO, and CPALL. According to the Thai Capital Market Organization (FETCO), the Investor Confidence Index (ICI) would increase by more than 100% over the next three months as a result of the resumption of huge fund inflows, with the SET Index expected to reach 1,800 in 2022.
– Over the next three years, Wice Logistics (WICE) plans on increasing its market capitalization to 10 billion Thai baht, with an annual income growth target of 20%. Recently, the company raised its sales growth target for this year to 5,800 million baht, a 45% increase, indicating WICE’s confidence in achieving record earnings in the second half of the year.
– Dhipaya Group Holdings (TIPH) will replace TIP on the SET Index today (September 7). Analysts predict that TIPH’s stock value will skyrocket as it expands its business to high-yielding products such as hemp and cannabis.
– Right Tunnelling (RT) has been awarded the 599 million baht Highway 42 construction project in Songkhla. The current status of work is bid won and pending contract signing. Furthermore, the company is awaiting the outcome of the dam building project and irrigation system bidding totaling 619 million baht, which will increase the backlog to 7,000 million baht in 2021.
– B.Grimm Power (BGRIM) and Singha Estate (S) have formalised and completed shareholding transactions in three power generation projects with a combined installed capacity of 403 megawatts located in the S Industrial Estate Angthong. The three joint ventures are expected to generate at least 7,800 million baht in revenues during 2024.