– SET Index closed at 1,587.21 points, decreased 2.32 points or 0.15% with a trading value of 72.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in sideways directions, but had a better outlook than regional markets amid high U.S. bond yield that reached 1.7%, resulting in a selloff in risk assets and a slowdown of fund flow.
The analyst recommended investors to monitor the OPEC+ meeting, expecting the market to rebase with a support level at 1,570-1,563 points and a resistance level at 1,595 points.
– A net sell of 1.9 billion baht from Local Institutions and Foreign Investors plunged SET Index by 2.3 points.
– WGE acquired two new projects worth 526 million baht, pushing its backlog to 2.29 million baht.
– CPF upheld the “no mountain, no burning, we buy” motto, to use only 100% legally-sourced maize.
– TWZ hit the ceiling after signing an MOU to advance into hemp-cannabis products.
– KTBST gave a “BUY” recommendation on RS at a target price of Bt31 on the coming of new hemp-related products.
– PTG expected to upgrade to a full-service center. The analyst recommended “BUY” at Bt27.00 per share.
– Stocks in Focus on March 31, 2021: EPG (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿12.50/share) and HMPRO (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿19.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on March 31, 2021