– GULF stated that the company will proceed with the tender offer for INTUCH even without Singtel’s interest in selling its shares at a proportion of 21%. The company emphasized that the decision to acquire INTUCH was due to a satisfying dividend payment, while expecting further business synergy to create a full-cycle infrastructure. The analyst recommended “BUY,” expecting the acquisition to add Bt4.00 to GULF’s share price.
Furthermore, GULF also announced that the company had acquired an additional 2% of PTT NGD with a total investment value of 130 million baht.
– KBANK reported a better-than-expected 1Q21 profit at 10.6 billion baht, representing an increase by 44%. The analyst expected 2Q21 earnings to continue growing from the lower provision. Meanwhile, TMB’s earnings at 2.78 billion baht also beat the analyst’s estimate as well.
– BPP announced a commercial of date of IGCC Power Plant with a total production capacity of 543MW in Japan. As for EP, the company revealed that its wind farm project in Vietnam with a total production capacity of 160MW will be ready for commercialization in 2H21.
– The Thai government made an adjustment in distributing Covid-19 vaccine, expecting to import upto 100 million doses by the end of this year after the new outbreak pushed active cases higher.
– The Government Saving Bank stated that the bank has yet to negotiate with any companies, including BFIT, but admitted that the bank has a concept to expand to low-interest rate home loans.