– TASCO’s 2018 profit decreased 78% to THB 564.47 million due to lower sales while expense edged higher.
– TIPCO lost THB 30.88 million of profit in 2018, compared to THB 702.65 million last year due to lower sales and profit from joint venture companies.
– BIG’s lower sales and higher expense sank its 2018 profit of 29% to THB 549 million.
– CHEWA showed a 70% rise in profit from THB 155 million in 2017 to THB 264 million in 2018.
– BTS’s 3Q18/19 profit soared 34% to ฿1.19bln. from the operation and high-interest income.
– GLAND ceased dividend payment as 2018 profit plunged 60%.
– PTTEP invested ฿2 billion for 34% of ‘APICO’, topped its stakes in ‘Sinphuhorm Project’ to 67%.
– Maybank gave EA a target price at ฿52.80 (T-Buy), expecting new E-Boat to account 1-2% of profit.
– High expense dragged JASIF’s 2018 profit down 29% to ฿5.1 billion.
– Foreign Investors continued the selloff for ฿3 billion, while Institutions poured another ฿1.48 billion back to the market.
– SET closed at 1,636.94 points, sank 15.70 points or 0.95% with ฿49.1 billion in value. The stock decline the same as Asian market due to the report of a decade low U.S. retail data overnight which raised concerns over a slowing American economy. Meanwhile, the political issues in Thailand are still tormenting investors with a tendency of rising at any moment.
The trade talk between the US and China has ended, but still no report in detail other than a comment saying it was “productive” from the US delegation.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 15, 2019