– SEC removed SP notice from SIMAT after the company reported a deficit of ฿500 million.
– SISB will be able to trade with Cash Balance only starting from March 4 – 12, 2019.
– THAI announced the completion of transporting all stranded passengers to Europe.
– In a high volume morning session, TRUE hiked 2.49% while Krungsri upgraded from Neutral to Outperform, given a target price at ฿6.80/share.
– WP was confident to earn a higher income in 2019 from booking extraordinary items worth ฿130 million in the 2nd quarter while LPG sales tend to go higher as well.
– JKN planned to book higher revenue in 2019, invested฿800 million to penetrate international markets.
– HUMAN aimed for a new high of net profit in 2019 after investing ฿100 million to acquire three businesses and to develop new product line up.
– ALL enter into a joint venture with two Japanese business partners for a new big project called “Impression Ekamai” worth ฿4.8 billion.
– Foreign Investors lead the selloff team with ฿1.6 billion and a total of ฿680 million from Institutions and Prop Trade to sink SET by 6.14 points on March 4, 2019.
– SET closed at 1,635.30 points, plunged 6.14 points or 0.37% with ฿45 billion in value. Thai markets opened in positive territory in the morning session, but slowly decreased as the session progressed. The index closed lower in different direction of majority of Asian indices due to worry of outflow from emerging market equity funds while MSCI will increase the inclusion factor of China A-shares from 5% to 20% in three stages between May and November, erased positive sentiment from US-China trade deal.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on March 4, 2019