– SET closed at 1,646.68 points, increased 13.12 points or 0.80% with a trading value of THB 51.08 billion. Thai market closed on Friday with an increase of 13.12 points or 0.80%, which was the same direction as the regional market. All investors are looking forward to hearing a positive direction from the Fed’s statement tonight. For next week, the analyst set the support line at 1,630-1,622 while setting a resistance line at 1,650-1,670.
– Stocks in Focus on 23 August 2019: GLOBAL and GUNKUL
– GLOBAL: KGI Securities recommended “BUY” Siam Global House Public Company Limited (GLOBAL) share with the target price of ฿19.60/share, setting a support line at ฿15.20 and a resistance line at ฿15.70 – ฿16.00, stop loss at ฿14.90. KGI said that if share price passed the estimated resistance line, the next resistance would be ฿16.50.
– GUNKUL: Finansia Syrus Securities recommended “BUY” Gunkul Engineering Public Company Limited (GUNKUL) share with the target price of ฿3.50/share.
– BBL Pays ฿2.00 of interim dividend, XD Sep. 3, after booking ฿9.34 billion of profit in 2Q
– The analyst saw nearly 30% upside in IVL, confident “Huntsman” to boost earnings in 2020.
– EGCO offered a ฿3.25 dividend payment, XD Sep. 5, after recording ฿3.94 billion of profit in 2Q2019.
– BCPG announced a dividend payment at ฿2.00/share, XD Sep. 3, after booking ฿9.34 billion of profit in 2Q2019.
– CK acquired work on Si Rat Sec. B, joining BEM for structural improvement of the outer ring.
– SRICHA received 2 projects with a starting contract value in a total of ฿800 million.
– Analyst views CPF-GFPT to grow continuously after a rise of chicken demand from China.
– AOT aimed to open Don Mueang’s duty-free concession bidding later this year.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on August 23, 2019