– SET closed at 1,600.48 points, increased 4.61 points or 0.29% with a trading value of 61 billion baht. The analyst stated that the SET Index moved in line with regional markets and European markets after all tensions such as the US-China trade deal, US-Iran were eased. Meanwhile, a signal indicated that the world economy has started to recover.
However, the announcement of the banking sector’s financial statement must be watched closely. Moreover, investors might slowdown their investment or sell some portions of their portfolio to make room for the upcoming big cap stock, CRC.
The analyst set a support level for next week’s session at 1,593 points and a resistance level at 1,620-1,650 points.
– Local Institutions Make a buying-solo session with 2.6 billion baht to, sending SET Index to reach 1,600 points.
– Central Retail set a new IPO price range at 40-43 baht/share, and a ratio of 1:1.55-1.66 to exchange of ROBINS’ shares.
– ECF expected the revenue in 2020 to increase 15% from its new margin-increase strategy.
– ADVANC and TRUE edged higher as DTAC ignored 5G, expecting fewer competitors in the bidding.
– GULF added 540MW Power Project to its portfolio, signed a gas-sales agreement with PTT.
– World Bank forecasted Thai GDP to grow 2.7% from export and government investment.
– “BBS JV” offered the highest bid at ฿300bn, beat “Thana Holding” and “Grand Consortium”.
– DTAC lost ฿5.9bn of market cap Over CEO’s resignation/No 5G, ticking market selloff.
– KTB appointed Mr. Prasong as Chairman and Director from 17th Jan onwards.
– Stocks in Focus on January 17, 2020: TOP (KGI Securities TP at ฿82.00/share) and DELTA (KGI Securities TP at ฿57.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on January 17, 2020