– SET closed at 1,505.54 points, decreased 8.14 points or 0.54% with a trading value of 68.7 billion baht. The analyst stated that the market faced a selloff after surging higher in the morning session as the situation of coronavirus still unstable.
Moreover, tomorrow would be the first trading day of the anticipated CRC. The selloff, especially from Local Institutional, could be a move to clear space for this particular share. CRC will be listed in SET 50 within 3 days as well as MSCI.
Power plant-related stocks were also facing profit-taking after being the top picks as of late.
The analyst recommended investors to keep a close eye on the announcement of financial statements in which PTT, BANPU and CPF will be announced tomorrow.
The support level has been set at 1,490-1,495 points and the resistance level at 1,510 points.
– Local Institutions continued to pour 4.1 billion baht, plunged SET by 8 points.
– COVID-19 death toll hit 2,000 while Hong Kong reported a second death from the virus.
– DTC jointly invested with MPIC to expand the real estate business in the Philippines.
– GPSC joined hands with Thai Takasago to establish a semi-solid battery factory worth 1.1 billion baht.
– SCC established a joint-venture for digital platform business in the Philippines.
– SYNEX posted a decline of net profit by 27% in 2019 due to lower revenue, but still offered a dividend at ฿0.32/share.
– MTC’s revenue from interest and fee income from loan receivables supported its 2019 net profit to reach 4.23 billion baht while offering a dividend at ฿0.30/share.
– “Nam San 3A” and “Lomligor” pushed BCPG’s 4Q19 net profit higher by 40%.
– RATCH recorded a 6% increase in 2019 profit, offered ฿1.25 dividend.
– MAJOR’s profit declined 9% to ฿1.2bn, paid a dividend at ฿0.70.
– MAKRO’s net profit increased by 5.1%, approved a dividend payment at ฿0.56/share.
– SGP’s 2019 profit skyrocketed 56.1%, offered a dividend at ฿0.25/share.
– SUSCO’s higher sales volume supported its 2019 net profit to record an increase of 37% to 388 million baht.
– Stocks in Focus on February 19, 2020: GFPT (KGI Securities TP at ฿16.70/share) and KTC (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿49.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 19, 2020