– Stocks in the financing sector were all positive in yesterday’s session, led by MTC, SAWAD, KTC, AEONTS and AMANAH, in response to the possibility of the Bank of Thailand to lower policy rate by another 0.25 percentage point in the meeting on February, 3, 2021. Meanwhile, the analyst gave advice to monitor the announcement of the banking sector’s 4Q20 financial statements in the upcoming week, expecting SCB to report an outstanding net profit at 6,614 million baht, an increase of 20.1% YoY and 42.5% QoQ.
– IP joined hands with TU in a joint venture to establish Interpharma-ZEAvita Co., Ltd. with the objective of incorporation to product development, manufacturing and distribution of jointly developed human supplement products as the JV saw a trend in customers’ behaviour in health and wellbeing.
– ASPS expected the fund inflow to support the Thai stock market in 2021 to 1,626 points, while estimating that the net profit for listed companies in the market will grow 38%. The analyst recommended PTT, KBANK, ADVANC and GULF as big-cap stocks with strong fundamentals.
– SPALI rose 8.42% in yesterday’s trading session on the speculation of a lower policy rate in the future which would reflect a positive factor to stocks in the property development sector. The analyst recommended “BUY” at ฿25.50/share with a good dividend yield of 5-6%.
– ILINK revealed its 2021 business plan, which will focus on lowering expenses to improve its GPM by 7%, and will boost its revenue to 6,000 million baht, representing an increase of 15% from the forecasted in 2020. The company has a backlog of 4,655 million baht, and will record 1,700 million baht into its 2021 statement.