– SET Index closed at 1,540.88 points, increased 2.02 points or 0.13% with a trading value of 73.6 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in sideways trends with a limited upside due to a lack of positive factor to drive the market, while the Covid-19 situation in Thailand continued to pressure the market.
The analyst advised to monitor the earnings season of listed companies after a shaky performance from the banking sector that could potentially lead to more provision in 3Q21 to support the Covid-19 impact and debtors.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to continue moving in sideways trends with a support level at 1,530 points and a resistance level at 1,550 points.
– Local Individuals buoyed SET Index by 2 points with a 1.4 billion baht of net buy.
– WHO warned that the world is going into another early stage of the new wave, while urging countries to vaccinate 70% of the population by mid 2022.
– Maybank Kim Eng Securities expected SONIC, WICE, SINGER, MCS, SIS, and ZIGA to report record earnings in 2Q21.
– UOB Kay Hian had a neutral view on BANPU‘s capital increase, seeing the move to push M&A deal faster than expected.
– VGI partners with Fanslink to create new opportunities across the O2O ecosystem through the booming of e-Commerce market.
– Ground-breaking bond reaffirms Thai Union’s strategic commitment to sustainability throughout its business. New product builds on Thai Union’s Blue Finance portfolio following the Sustainability-Linked Loan launched in February 2021.
– ORI announced the establishment of two new registered subsidiaries, Britania Bangna Km.17 Company Limited and Britania Bangna Km.35 Company Limited.
– CIMBT recorded a net profit of 613 million baht in 2Q21, increased 100.45%, mainly due to gains on financial instruments.
– SCB‘s 2Q21 earnings rose 5% to 8,814 million baht from higher net fee income and lower operating expenses.
– KASIKORNBANK announced the first half of 2021 net profit of Baht 19,521 Million.
– Stocks in Focus on July 21, 2021: BBL (Trinity Securities TP at ฿151.00/share) and SIS (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿45.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 21, 2021