– Kaohoon Turakij recommends buying thirteen stocks with a dividend yield of between 2% and 5% prior to the August 26 ex-dividend date, led by Thai Wire Products (TWP) with a yield of up to 5.21%, followed by CSP Steel Center (CSP), Global Connections (GC), and SNC Former (SNC) all with a yield of more than 3%. Meanwhile, Asia Plus Group Holdings (ASP) pays a dividend of 0.20 baht per share, or a 5.5% yield. Analysts have raised their target price for ASP to 5.5 baht, citing the company’s ongoing growth momentum in the remainder of this year.
– Kaohoon Turakij highlights fifteen bullish real estate equities amid the Covid-19 outbreak, citing record profitability in the second quarter and first half of this year. Supalai (SPALI), Sansiri (SIRI), Villa Kunalai (KUN), Chaoprayamahanakorn (CMC), and Richy Place 2002 (RICHY) are among the top picks.
– PTT successfully achieved in joint venture with B.Grimm Power (BGRIM) to establish BGP LNG JV to procure and supply LNG and explore other business opportunities related to LNG value chain both domestically and internationally
– Interlink Communication (ILINK) is confident that its third-quarter performance will be positive owing to seasonality, with full-year sales of 6 billion baht expected in 2021. Meanwhile, Interlink Telecom (ITEL) intends to sell IDC to its REIT for a total of more than 700 million baht in 4Q 21, with the goal of expanding its company to Edge Data Centers to support Singapore’s entrepreneurs. ITEL now has a backlog of 3,179 million baht.
– TQM Corporation (TQM) is expected to report a net profit of approximately 1 billion baht this year following the completion of the acquisition of two insurance brokerage firms. Bualuang Securities anticipates TQM’s earnings in 2021 to increase by 6-10% from the prior estimate of 880 million baht, while maintaining a target price of 168 baht. The management team stated that three deals remain to be completed this year, while the acquisition of TQR is likely to close in early 2022.