– Minister of Digital Economy and Society Chaiwut Thanakamanusorn visits Thaicom Satellites Station before handing over the concession to National Telecom (NT) on September 11. NT is fully prepared to take over asset management for the domestic communication satellite project. Thaicom (THCOM) will remain on-site for approximately 2-3 months to assist in coordinating and supervising the work. Negotiations between THCOM and NT to form an alliance have not yet been concluded, but are likely to be finalized soon.
– The analyst anticipates that at today’s (September 10) meeting of the Center for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA), the night curfew and emergency decree will be either shortened or lifted, effective October 1, 2021. Thus, the analyst said that it will benefit stocks in department stores (CPN, CRC), transportation (BTS, BEM), and convenience stores (CPALL).
– NRF Consumer, a subsidiary of NR Instant Produce (NRF), acquired a share in Indeem Group in order to expand into the E-Commerce market and increase sales of CBD products. The NRF has set a revenue target of 300 million baht for 2022.
– Exotic Food (XO) is convinced that its net profit would increase by 30%-40% in 2021, setting new records since the founding of the company. Revenue is set to increase by more than 10% year over year, as the company prepares to export its first batch of hemp sauce this week.
– Today (September 10), over 5.7 billion Xspring Capital (XPG) shares will begin trading. Analysts anticipate that volume will exceed expectations after the number of stocks has expanded by more than double and is unaffected by the Silent Period. Profitability is predicted to be at least 100 million baht this year. P/E will decline to 60-80x from the current 800x as the company accelerates its brokerage, AMC, fund, and digital asset businesses next year.
– Clover Power (CV) has been awarded five more contracts for the EPC projects totaling 216 million baht, which will generate revenue beginning in the third quarter of 2021. The performance this year is projected to continue to improve.