– The FTSE All-World Index is set to add thirty-one stocks. According to analysts, passive fund companies are expected to accumulate KBANK and BBL after the market closes today (September 17). Meanwhile, STARK and JMART will be included in the FTSE Small Cap Index, along with twenty-seven other microcap equities. XPG and SABUY are the top picks. Xspring Capital (XPG) will open the subscription for “SiriHub” tokens at a price of 10 baht per token and a cap of 240 million tokens, or 2.4 billion baht.
– Thai Oil (TOP) has got good news, as analysts estimate that refining margins would rise following a rebound in global oil demand. Additionally, TOP is expected to receive a discount on crude oil imports from Saudi Aramco for OSP. Even the aromatics business was impacted by the extra supply, but TOP will benefit from higher oil prices in the short term. Analysts recommend a “Buy” rating with a target price of 61 baht.
– Bluebik Group (BBIK) closed 66.67% higher on its first trading day. Mr. Pochara Arayakarnkul, Chief Executive Officer of BBIK, claimed that revenue growth this year will not be less than 22.90% to meet the needs of diverse organizations’ transformation, and ORBIT revenue will begin to generate. BBIK will seek partners to develop its operations in Southeast Asia at the end of this year.
– Ratchthani Leasing (THANI) aims to issue new loans totaling 23 billion baht this year, growing at a rate of 23-24% and at least 10% per year for the next 3-5 years. The company expects to have over 1,000 customers for truck title loans in 4Q21, confirming TCAP’s acquisition of additional shares to reach 59.79% ownership.
– Mr. Pitak, Mr. Narin, and Mr. Worawit have been appointed as new commission members of the Energy Regulatory Commission. The names will be presented to the Energy Minister for approval later.