– KBANK, through its subsidiary KBTG, will officially launch KASIKORN X (KX) today (October 18), and will collaborate with its partners to introduce a new platform in KX called KX & Coral Experience the World of DeFi and Beyond. DeFi is a Blockchain and Smart Contract technology that eliminates the need for a third party to act as an intermediary in financial transactions.
– In the last two and a half months, the Thai market has seen an inflow of more than 30 billion baht. AOT, CPALL, PTTEP, IRPC, CPN, PTT, KBANK, GULF, TIDLOR and GUNKUL are the top ten NVDR stocks expected to benefit from the country’s reopening next month.
– Amid COVID-19 crisis, SENA has advanced its new business strategy by acquiring three condominium projects under construction in three locations totaling more than 2,000 million baht to be sold under the new brand “FLEXI.” The main targeted group is Generation Y and Z. Additionally, SENA anticipates concluding a deal to acquire three additional projects this year.
– ACE anticipated strong performance in 3Q21 due to the addition of electricity generating capacity and the revenue from three biomass power plant projects totaling 26.9 megawatts, while TRIS Ratings rated the company’s credit “BBB+,” with the company attempting to issue debentures to fund investment plans over the next 3-5 years.
– GULF reiterated that accounting for INTUCH’s investment via the equity method results in higher profits because there is no need to share the brunt of amortization of ADVANC’s assets, which will affect profits of 2 billion baht per year for 14 years, plus lowering the D/E ratio to 2x from 2.5x, thereby increasing the ability to borrow an additional 100 billion baht for future investments.